Sewing for my family has always been a joy. That joy was intensified last year when our first grandchild arrived! The projects I'm sharing in this class were some of the first things I made for her.
While sewing these projects I'll share tips to make sewing easier and more professional. I'll also include tips to ensure the highest safety standards.
- Learn to make a keepsake quilt
- 4 different pacifier clips
- Crib sheet with french seams
- Baby leggings (free pattern included)
- 2 different baby bibs (free patterns included)
By the end of this class, you'll have 5 different projects that you're proud to give to the special little one in your life.